Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Genghis Redemption

In just two days, I'll be heading to Genghis Con in Denver, CO, USA. I'm excited to attend the very first gaming convention I ever attended for a second time. The first time was about 30 years ago, before I was part of the gaming industry. (Well, I may have had a couple of Iron Crown freelancer publications to my credit, actually.) So if you're in the Denver area, I hope you'll come by and say Hi. 

As it happens, I went to college in Colorado and then lived and worked there for several more years in the biopharmaceutical company (NeXagen, which became NeXstar, finally purchased by Gilead) before I left for a job at TSR. Many of my college friends still live in the area, and I'm looking forward to catching up with them once the convention is concluded. Should be interesting!

Until I leave (and when I get back), I'll continue working on the post-apocalyptic title Rust and Redemption, one of the new genre books MCG is crowdfunding. The campaign is active as I write this, but it'll wrap up in a couple of days as well. If you're looking for some post-apocalyptic inspiration, check it out!

[ART: Photo by Ramez E. Nassif on Unsplash]


No comments: