Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Gen Con 2014 Schedule

I'll be at the MCG booth (booth 1653) at Gen Con at the following times (Monte Cook will be in the booth at the same time as me, which is convenient if you're looking for dual signatures on your copy of The Strange!):
Thursday: 10a-Noon, 2p-3:15p 
Friday: 10a-Noon 
Saturday: 2p-4p 
Sunday: 2p-4p

These are the times you can and should come by and say hello, or if you want something signed, this is when I'll be ready to oblige. I'm happy to sign anything, new or old. (Including copies of the D&D 5th edition, also out in time for Gen Con!)


I'll also be at the following seminars:

The Numenera seminar is on Thursday at 1p-2p 
The Strange launch event is on Saturday at 11a-1p

Both of those two events require tickets (but they're free). 

No comments: