Friday, March 14, 2008

Hulk 2008

WARNING: this trailer gives away a big plot point. I usually try to avoid watching trailers for movies that go on too long--too much risk of me figuring out things I'd rather see revealed during the film.

But I did see it. Now, to avoid watching all future trailers so my mind is as pristine as possible for the actual full viewing.

Anyway, if you're not a freak like me, you might enjoy the following:

Incredible Hulk 2008 Trailer. With Edward Norton as Bruce Banner. I'll probably catch this. Just a feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool stuff, looks better than the last try

Bruce Cordell said...

I know I'm in the minority, but I quite Enjoyed the first one. I own it, and I've watched it a few times :-). I've been a hulk fan boy since way back. The concept of an unbounded upper limit of his strength is too cool.