Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Greetings, Earthlings!

Greetings, Earthlings! 

The days are getting lighter earlier, and I have to say, I enjoy that. Getting up while it's still dark outside isn't my groove. Of course, we set up conditions in our room that are optimum for sleeping, not getting up. By which I mean we leave the window open to cool things down, so that it's nice and comfy under the covers.  We also keep the shades drawn to filter out any light so it's like a cave. Great for sleeping, but not so great when you have to get up and it's still cold and dark.



But if the sun is up, our shades can't stop it from leaking in and giving everything that sort of quiet dawn glow that, to me anyway, promises a good day. Maybe because I remember those sorts of mornings when I was little? Anyway, today was like that when I got up. Do you have any similar reactions to morning light, positive (or negative?)

Anyway, on to the next chapter drop, Chapter 16, which I'm preparing in my next patron-only post.

[Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash]

No comments: