Thursday, May 1, 2008

Origins Nomination?

Did a product I designed get nominated for this year's Origins Award? From my staff blog:
I thought you had to put one of your products into consideration for an Origins nomination? I haven't put any forward for consideration for years... so I was surprised when Google told me today that one of the Dungeon Tiles product packs I designed is nominated in the Roleplaying Game Supplement category. What? But,... Yay!

Dungeon Tiles are a game aid, not a supplement in the traditional sense, so I don't expect I'll win the category. But, it's cool to find I'm nominated, assuming this page is correct. Of course, while I designed the set, the artists who turned my crude pencil markings into actual dungeon tiles deserve more credit.

http://www.critical-hits.com/2008/05/01/2008-origins-awards-nominees-announced/

No comments: