Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Atomic Array Game Podcast

So I've listened to two episodes of Atomic Array, a new game podcast. I quite liked them, and will be keeping this podcast in my stable. I particularly liked the 2nd episode, where the guest Darrin Drader talked about his SciFi RPG, Reign of Discordia. I'm a great fan of science fiction roleplaying, despite the fact my day job rarely affords me the opportunity to go in that direction. In fact, one of my best friends and I went a long way towards writing our own scifi RPG write before TSR hired him back in the day. It sounds like RoD has some great scifi opportunities.

Back to the podcast: At one point in the 2nd episode, one of the hosts makes a great plea about the state of our space program, a position I am in complete agreement with. Want to hear what he has to say? I guess you'll have to subscribe to the podcast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was pretty sure you'd like the rant from episode 002. Thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bruce. I'm glad I'm not alone down here. Luckily, in podcasts... everyone can hear me scream.

Darrin Drader said...

Just saw this (yes, I was doing a vanity search on Google). Thanks for the kind words, Bruce. I hope you got the chance to check out the book.